1. We will strive to provide the most current security and information technology best practices regarding your privacy rights and your personal information. This includes information you provide through our website, through emails, text and phone-lines, and the security of your information once we've received it. We take this these tasks very seriously and promise your information will be protected to the highest extent with encryption technology and secure electronic retention.
2. Communication is crucial. We promise to never leave you waiting for a phone call or email. In most cases, we respond on the same business day (usually within minutes) and in all cases, in no more than 24 hours (unless your request falls over a holiday weekend or early on a Sunday). We understand if you have questions that you want them answered. If your Military Loans of America customer service representative is out of the office or with another customer, we will be sure to put you with another customer representative or manager that can do the job just as well.
3. We promise to treat you as a person, not a number. We never just assume you are happy with your travel transaction. The majority of our business comes from repeat customers and we place a premium on your satisfaction with our service. We want you to serve you again and can’t expect that to happen if you are unhappy with your experience or the way you are treated by our company.
4. We promise to adhere to the US FDIC Small Dollar Loan Guidelines as well as the Military Lending Act of 2007. Our goal is to provide you the highest service levels and implement best practices and policies as defined by the US government. We provide all loan information electronically, giving you an abundance of time to review your agreements and make decisions without any undue pressure. We want you back again as a customer and do what we can to insure your experience with us is a positive one.
5. Last of all, there’s our 100% No Bull guarantee. All Military Loans of America employees recognize that not all things go according to plan. We promise to be up front and honest about adverse situations that may arise with your travel plans or your secure loan agreements. We promise to let you know what’s going on and how we plan to fix any issues that may arise.